Will Spring ever get here?

Of course!

But at the moment, after lovely 60 degree days last week, we are plunged back into winter. One of the drawbacks to driving two hours to get to church is that such weather suspends services. Better for me and for the folks there not to traverse the hills but I miss being with them. Happening was rescheduled as well--or hopes to be. There is no set date yet. That was especially disappointing because the bread for Eucharist turned out well, all of the youth had their talks done, and the Cathedral Domain was decorated joyously. It was going to be the best ever!! It still will be. We hope to do it after Easter.

I cannot even show you what it looks like here though, because for some reason, my photograph loading gets a server error message every time. Besides, my Midwestern friends would just roll their eyes anyway, even though it is big doin's for us!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One sleepy dog

Veterans Day