Send in the Clones

Rats. Ever since I left Seabury I have planned to be at the Commencement this year. Today I discovered that it is the exact same day as the LTS Graduation. I am already having a great deal of difficulty in knowing where my physical self is supposed to be at any given time. I double booked for lunch Friday. I scheduled a meeting that moves around the Diocese to be here in Berea the day we are driving back (and returning at least 8 hours after the meeting ends,) from vacation. And now this.

We need a "Sven" around here- you know, like in that amusing AT&T commercial that shows a house hold "Sven"- a Swedish organizing guru who wakes up the household, reminds them of their stocks, e-mails and appointments, and provides suitable clothing to meet the weather forecast. The end of the ad advises you to get one of the AT&T smart phones if you can't get your own Sven. I was never terribly good at this domestic aspect, (and would be terrible with a smart phone- I can barely manage a paper calendar apparently) and having a middle schooler [and yes, perhaps a job that keeps me driving 20+ hours most weeks] has not improved my ability one iota.

That or a helicopter.

Comments

Carol said…
Get a helicopter--that way I can use it on my commute to classes.

Popular posts from this blog

One sleepy dog

Veterans Day