Really????

I will get back to posting with photographs as I know that is much more interesting. Perhaps tomorrow I will get a picture of the tether ball Graff and I installed today. We had to take out an apple tree that had died so the hole was just there. . .the poor child got the tether ball set LAST Christmas and it is only now in the ground. But it was such fun working together, and it will be great to come home and PLAY!

I had a wonderful guest preacher today who very kindly thanked me for the service and said that I was very elegant as a worship leader.

Have I finally achieved the graceful presence I always hoped would come in my 40's?
Whew- barely made it if so! ;-))

But it is likely an aberration, and just a kind remark to savor on days when I am much more like the 5 year old Janey who was expelled from ballet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One sleepy dog

Veterans Day