I know why. . .

I have got the lilies and birds all figured out (if you are following the lectionary.) Of course they are not worried. THEY do not have to deal with Computers, and since they are made by human kind, it seems God must not care about them either. These are [no surprise there] the birds of the air I chose for the cover:

http://frank.itlab.us/Plant_City_2004/small/flying_birds.jpg


The Bishop is coming tomorrow and the bulletin was complex--ok,ok. The TRUTH is that I was too pressed to get the relevant info to the wonderful angel who usually does the bulletins and I wanted them to be more full than usual because we have non-Episcopal visitors coming in for a variety of reasons. So I said, foolishly, "I will do it."

I had the ENTIRE service in the bulletin and had saved repeatedly. I was checking for errors before printing when I noticed that enormous chunks of it had just departed. Left. Vanished. Some of it was the cobbled together from several sources garden blessing and some of it was Book of Common Prayer stuff.

My esteemed spouse, worn out with dealing with my suicidal hysterics, gently suggested I just let them experience the BCP and just put the page numbers in the bulletin.

Some days, I am just not worthy to have such a husband!

But I am awfully grateful for his care and keeping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One sleepy dog

Veterans Day